· Smoke Tube Boiler ( Internal Furnace) Internal Furnace Smoke Tube Boiler:On the basis of Heat Transfer methods between the flue gases and water most boilerscan be divided into two basic parts: Furnace: Where the radiation heat transfer dominate Tubes:Where the convection heat transfer is prominent Thermodynes Intech modelsare Shell and Tube type which include furnace and tubesGet a Quote
· In fire tube boiler the fuel is furnace The hot gases produced in the furnace then passes through the fire tubes The fire tubes are immersed in water inside the main vessel of the boiler As the hot gases are passed through these tubes the heat energy of the gasses is transferred to the water surrounds themGet a Quote
· Smoke type boilers as name suggests Smoke tube boilers are generally used where there is less demand of superheated steam Composite boilers that are used on ships are smoke tube boilers onlyGet a Quote
· Smoke tube boiler Smoke Tube Boiler brand : DAE LIM yom : 2009 capacity : 6000KG/HR working system : fully auto 3pass horizontal wet back system Pressure : 16kg/cm2 Gas burner complete with strainer set and gas regulating system 2sets vertical type water pumpsGet a Quote
· The universal type of is the or fire tube boiler where the heat and gases of combustion (from furnace) pass through tubes that are enclosed by water While in water water passes through tubes Mostly used boiler in small and medium industries with different fuels and pressure requirementsGet a Quote
The smoke tube boiler is which creates many challenges for a fouling pre Often the boilers cannot be operated the full operational yearGet a Quote
Copyright © 2020.Boiler All Rights Reserved.