· : : 1 The Hot flue gases flow inside the has surrounded the The flow inside the and the hot flue gases have surrounded the 2 This is heavy in weight This is light in weight 3 This is also called as internally and: This one is called an ExternallyGet a Quote
· The firetube boiler Industrial steam boilers come in many shapes sizes and configurations - and both firetube boilers andGet a Quote
· The boiler is divided into two main types One is known as fire tube boiler and the other one is known as water tube boiler These boilers is largely used in power development and other industrial like sugar industries cotton industries etc for steam generation The main difference between fire tube and water tube is that in fire tube and the shell and in water tube boiler from the and theGet a Quote
· In fire tube boiler as the name suggest Fire Tube (ie Fire in Tube) The heat transfer takes place between the hot gases and the surrounded water through the tubesGet a Quote
FIRE TUBE BOILER: WATER TUBE BOILER: These boilers are generally internally fired These boilers are generally extra really fired The boiler pressure limited to 20 bar The boiler pressure is limited to up to 100 barGet a Quote
· With firetube boilers In watertube boilers the arrangement is reversedGet a Quote
Copyright © 2020.Boiler All Rights Reserved.